How We Collect Information
1. Provided Directly by You
When you use our website or install and/or use our mobile app, Lyssé may ask you to provide us with one or more of the following:
· Your name
· Your mailing address
· Your e-mail address
· Your phone number
· Your credit/debit card number and expiration date
· Your date of birth
· Your gender
· Your personal interests
If you choose not to provide the requested information, Lyssé may not be able to provide you with services or information.
2. Automated Collection
Lyssé may collect information about the device you use to access our website or mobile app, such as your computer's IP address, your browser type, your operating system and other technical information. Our mobile app may also collect information about your location, if enabled.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, which will give you the option to decide whether or not to accept a cookie.
How We Use Information
Lyssé may use the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
· To send you information about products, sales and promotions (subject to your option to opt-out)
· To enhance your shopping experience
· To process and fill an order, return or exchange
· To send you e-mails or text messages to confirm an order status
· To learn more about your shopping preferences
· To improve the effectiveness of our website and mobile app
· To address problems with or improve our products and services
· To conduct research on and analyze trends and statistics
· To protect the security or integrity of the website and mobile app
· To prevent fraud
· To contact you
· For legal purposes, such as to assist law enforcement or respond to legal inquiries
You always have the choice not to receive promotional e-mails from us, and you can opt out by contacting our customer service department at email@example.com or unsubscribe to e-mails via the opt out link included in each promotional e-mail. It may take up to 7 days to process your request, during which time you may continue to receive communications from us.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving e-mails from us again by changing your preferences in your online account or by contacting our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from Lyssé, we will confirm your order status and shipment of the products by e-mail, even if you have opted out of receiving promotional e-mails. We may also contact you by e-mail with questions regarding your order.
How We Share Information
Lyssé may share the information that we collect from and about you for any or all of the following:
· With companies that provide support services to Lyssé, in order to manage customer information and perform services on behalf of Lyssé, including but not limited to running promotions, filling orders, processing payments, sending communications to our customers and conducting surveys. Lyssé prohibits all of these support service providers from making any further use or disclosure of your information for any other purpose.
· With law enforcement or government authorities in order to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order or government request.
· With law enforcement in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Lyssé or others.
· With legal personnel to enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements.
· We may share aggregated anonymous data (information that does not identify a specific individual) with third parties for lawful purposes.
· In the case of a sale or other transfer of some or all of our business, we may transfer the your information to the buyer or transferee as part of the transaction.
How We Protect Your Information
Lyssé wants to provide you with a safe website experience. We maintain administrative, electronic and physical, safeguards to protect your personal information. When you provide us with personal information on the website or through the mobile app, we use industry standard methods to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. However, no Internet website or system is completely secure, and you are responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Updating Your Information
You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. In the alternative, you can contact our customer service department at email@example.com and request that changes be made. Please note that any such request to update your personal information may take up to 7 days.
Privacy of Children’s Personal Information
Lyssé is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children in connection with online activities. We do not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
California Privacy Rights
California residents can request a notice disclosing the personal information that Lyssé has shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year by writing to us at Lyssé Partners, LLC, 8460 Bearing Dr, Ste 300 Indianapolis, IN 46268. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Links to Third Party Websites
Lyssé Partners, LLC
8460 Bearing Dr, Ste 300
Indianapolis, IN 46268